Sunday, January 9, 2011

"Pajama Jeans" last fashion Craze

PAJJEANS.JPG

Ladies, you hate breaking a new pair of jeans? Too sophisticated to wear new a month without laundry pants men do? Then "Pajama Jeans" are for you!

I've just seen television advertising yesterday. They are pants that resembles real jeans, but that baby-soft materials and promise of all sizes - even plus-tailles - without difficulty and rigid taking on new denim deformation.

Wear a Snuggie looks more fashionable for me, but what do you think?

In the following commercial Pajama Jeans. One of these heinous "as in"TV infomercials. Therefore, if its something that dynamited Cat Emery, never even touched my pussy, Pajama Jeans are a big waste of money.

I am not expert mode, I dress like I am homeless. All my jeans have a minimum of three rips and tears. But Pajama Jeans like maternity clothes, and the last time I checked both jeans are elegant and sexy.

Here the other thing, and now some wise advice from my mother. How your clothes adapted, especially your pants is the best gauge for your weight. If you are on the bed, as the daughter of image, fighting for the button of your flight, it is probably time to hit the gym rather than buy flexible-pants.

So ladies, these jeans are a good idea? Pajama Jeans or make your big butt? I know you're all worried about them!

Image credit: Pajama Jeans


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment